Friday, June 27, 2008

4 months old!!

Treyden had his 4 month appointment this week. I can't believe how much he has grown. He now weighs 14 lbs and is 27 1/2 inches long. He's grown 3 inches in the last 2 months! He is off the charts for height, over 100%, but for weight he is only 28%, so he's just a tall and skinny boy. We are so thankful for how healthy and happy he has been. We couldn't have asked for a better baby. He usually sleeps around 8 hours at night, but the other night he slept a 12 hour stretch from 10pm-9am. It was nice, but it scared me so bad! I had to keep going in there to make sure he was okay. We love having Treyden in our lives, and seeing his personality develop.


I tried getting some cute pictures today, but the ones where he was smiling the cutest turned out fuzzy. This was the best one I could get. I'll have to try again another day. I'm not sure what's with the gang sign he's flashing, though...


He was more interested in his feet then having his picture taken. We were laughing the other night because Treyden was gripping the toes on his left foot in between the toes on his right. I am constantly doing that! We already knew that he had my feet, but we didn't realize he'd inherited my weird feet habits also.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He too cute! It's great when they start sleeping through the night!! I don't do very well with little sleep so I'm a much nicer mommy well rested. :)

Josh and Amber said...

Man he is tall! At Paige's 9 month check-up she was only 26 1/2in. That's a whole inch shorter then him and he's only 4months! Crazy! Paige is gonna be a little hobbit, like her mom. And isn't it nice when they start sleeping well through the night. Paige took a 3hr nap today when it's usually only 2 and I had to keep checking up on her to make sure she was alive, so I know how you felt! I still worry when she sleeps longer then usual, it just throws you off.