Saturday, August 30, 2008

Scrabble Tile Necklaces

So I don't know if any of you have heard about Scrabble tile pendants, but I guess they are the hot new thing. I read about them on the Make & Takes blog, and purchased a couple from a store on etsy. I LOVE them! You can get them in so many different styles and colors, and they are cute and stylish. Check out this store www.homestudio.etsy.com They are having a sale, buy 2 get 1 free that ends on Labor Day. Here's a picture of one of the ones that I got...


2 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

That is really cute. I hadn't heard of those before. I guess I'm off to check out that website. Thanks for sharing!

NJ said...

Hey Shiree!
Can you email something about your familia to 2002rhs@gmail.com?
I hope you're doing good. Your blog is so cute. I like those tiles. Way cute!