Thursday, June 18, 2009

Treyden - 16 Months

Treyden is almost 16 months! Where has the time gone? He has grown up so much in the last month or so and is quickly becoming a little boy and not my baby anymore. It's so fun to see how much he understands now. I can't believe some of the things we will tell him that he understands. He is starting to try to say a few words, although not very clearly yet. A few words he'll say are: mama, dadda, Jesus, uh-oh, night night, and Tanner (although this sounds a lot like dadda).
He still loves his blankie!

This boy is always on the go. He is constantly climbing in or or something. I'll be so glad when the rain finally goes away so Treyden can be outside more. He is too active to be in the house all day. He gets stir crazy!

Also, a tip for all the moms out there. I used to have his toys stored in baskets on a set of shelves, but I got sick of the mess. It was like a game for Treyden to pull the baskets off the shelves and dump them out. Then cleaning up took awhile to sort everything back into the baskets. I finally decided to try a toybox. I made sure to get one that was heavy enough he couldn't tip it over or drag it around and it has worked so much better! Although the toys aren't arranged as nicely in seperate baskets, the room doesn't get as dirty and clean up is so much easier, plus it's easier for Treyden to help!

No comments: