Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pumpkin Patch - October 2009

We went to the pumpkin patch by our house a couple weeks before Halloween. Treyden loved it! There was a kids size wheel barrow that he pushed up and down the rows of pumpkins, tractors he could sit on, and trails through the corn. Not to mention the hundreds of pumpkins. We had a lot of fun and Treyden was excited to bring home a couple pumpkins, too.
(Sorry about all the pictures! I took so many it was hard to narrow them down. These are just a FEW of the ones I took.)









5 comments:

Jordan said...

Your kids are too cute, Shiree! I miss you!

Thomsen Family said...

Those are so cute. You can never have to many pictures. I can't believe how big their both getting. Treydens a little boy now. Way cute!

alamoreaux said...

Your kids are so cute, I miss that pumpking patch. That is lots of fun. Treydan even looks cute as a Ute!! We love and miss you!

Laynie said...

I love these pictures, especially of the one with Treyden pushing Tanner, so cute!

JackieSue said...

I just came to my computer and your blog was up so Craig must have been looking at it. These pictures are darling!!! Your blog looks a lot like mine right now. November-ish! ;)