Saturday, December 8, 2007

27 Weeks Prego

Well, the time just keeps flying, and the belly just keeps getting bigger... I'm 27 weeks, so only 3 months left to go now. I'm going to be HUGE!! I'm carrying it all out front, so it really does look like there is a basketball in there, although it's starting to look more and more like a watermelon the more it grows! I've had a lot of people want to see pictures, so here you go. The quality isn't the best, but you get the point. There's definitely no hiding the fact that I'm pregnant.

2 comments:

Roy said...

Shiree--you look like you haven't changed at all...well...except for that large bump where your stomach used to be...

Anonymous said...

I agree with the last commenter. You look SOOO dang cute!! Holy crap I'm so excited to actually have a visual. You look tiny. Your face is so thin still. Good job!! I guess being dead sick helps in that category! :)