Monday, July 7, 2008

Giggles

Treyden started giggling about a month ago, but has only done it about 4-5 times since. Finally the last couple days he is starting to do it more. It's usually late at night when he's tired and loopy that it's the best, and you have to work pretty hard to get him to do it. It is my favorite, though, and I can't wait until he does it all the time. Here is a video from last night (ignore my sound effects, I have to do whatever it takes to get him to laugh. Although this is pretty calm on my part compared to sometimes)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cute! Baby giggles are the best ever, it makes me baby hungry!

Josh and Amber said...

He is so cute! I love making baby's laugh!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!! I can't believe how big he is getting!

Laynie Turner Billman said...

I don't know why that left my comment "anonymous"...but that was me ;)