Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just having fun...

Treyden gets funner every day! Here are some recent videos of him...


Andy had just finished giving Treyden a bath and Treyden was being ticklish. The video is not the best because I was trying not to let Treyden see me so I wouldn't distract him, plus keep it G rated. Andy will probably be a little embarrassed that I'm putting this on here because of the sound effects. Treyden's laughs are so cute, but you have to work hard for them by making a fool of yourself. Good work, Andy!

Yesterday while I was working Treyden rolled onto some wrapping paper, and was having the time of his life. He played on it for a good 15 minutes or so until the paper was torn and soggy from slobbering on it. I'm glad to have found something that will keep him entertained when I need a few minutes!

No comments: