Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lovin' the Sun!

I am loving this nice weather we are having! Although, I need a storm to come...don't they say a lot more people go into labor when there's a storm? I am ready! When I went to the doctor on Monday he said that I'm dilated to almost a 3, and 60% effaced. Too bad that's not a guarantee I'll be having a baby soon! It's kind of a mean trick because with Treyden I didn't progress that much before I was induced, so it's getting my hopes up that I could have a baby soon, but the doctor says that means I could go into labor any day or not for a couple weeks still. At the very least the doctor scheduled me to be induced on Monday the 18th, so only just over a week to go!

I love this picture! Treyden loves his dad and wants to be anywhere he is (especially if it's outside). This was them playing basketball the other day. I love my boys and can't wait to add another one to the family!

We took the activity day girls to the temple today to take their pictures. This is Treyden sitting patiently enjoying his snacks while he waits for us to finish. It was such a nice day outside and he was so good. I am so grateful for the temple!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Congrats on adding a new one to your family. I hope all went well with the labor and good luck with two little ones!

Michelle and Mitch said...

Nicole called and told me that you had your baby!!! I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to see the pictures of your new addition. Congradulations. Let me know if I can do anything for you!!