Friday, February 13, 2009

100 days to go...

100 days may seem like a lot, but really it's going to be here before we know it! When I start thinking that in 2 weeks I will be in my 3rd trimester, after my next doctor's appointment I'll start going in every two weeks, and that Treyden was born when I was just over 38 weeks, which is only 12 weeks away I'm starting to realize that 100 days really is not as much it sounds. I have to admit I was pretty overwhelmed when I first found out I was pregnant. The idea of having babies 15 months apart, when I had a 6 month old at the time was a lot to take in, but I'm getting really excited! Treyden is starting to grow up so much and become a lot more independent. I know it's still going to be busy at times, but it does not seem nearly as overwhelming as when I Treyden was 6 months old. It will be so fun to have the two little boys! My brother and his wife just had their little boy today! Luckily he came 2 weeks early because he was 9 lb 2 oz! He would have been HUGE! We get to go to Idaho next week to see them, and I'm so excited. That will just make me start getting every more anxious to have this baby. Here's a picture of me taken today at almost 26 weeks...only 100 days to go! :)

3 comments:

Mark and Heidi Romer said...

I cannot believe you only have 100 days! Your little boy is adorable! He looks a lot like your little brothers used to. If you get any free minutes, let me know and I'd love to come and see you! The last four #'s of our phone is 1548. I think you can figure out the other three #'s for Rigby.

Unknown said...

It's coming...and fast! It's a mix between scary and exciting for me:) Your picture is cute! You look great!

Anonymous said...

Hey you are almost there. cant wait to see the little guy on your blog. Trayden is getting big ever time i see a picture of him. I hope everything is going good for you and your family.

Nicole