Thursday, February 26, 2009

Treyden turns One!

Yesterday was Treyden's first birthday. I can't believe how fast the year has gone! We went to Idaho over the weekend, so Treyden got to celebrate there, too, but I forgot to copy the pictures from my parents' camera so I don't have those pictures. Here are a few pictures from his party last night. We just had Andy's parents and grandma, and Andy's sister and her family over. It was fun.

The cake! I am not much of a baker, so even though I was prepared with an extra cake mix, just in case, I was excited when it worked out on the first try.

Singing happy birthday.

He's telling us he's had enough!

Opening presents. The basketball hoop in the background was his main present, but Andy was so excited about it that he put it together a couple days early. Treyden loves it. I'll have to put some video on here of him making baskets.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some now and then pictures...

February 25, 2008
Then...minutes after Treyden was born

February 25, 2009
Now...exactly one year later (almost to the minute)

2 comments:

nicole gordon said...

Hey Girl.... Just wondering how everything was going, how are you feeling. And how is the family. Your blog is very cute. love ya

JackieSue said...

So cute! Happy birthday Treyden! A little delayed of course but nonetheless. How are you? Are you done being prego yet? Can't wait for an update. ;-)