Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cheesy Smiles

Treyden went through this stage where he was cheesing it all the time! I have no idea where he learned it, but he did it constantly. It was so funny! He even got smart enough to start doing it when he was sucking up and wanted something (or was getting into something he wasn't supposed to have). This is the best picture I got of it, and I'm warning you...it's a beauty!


I love the white trash look. The grin, the couple teeth, and the disgustingly dirty shirt... that's my handsome little man! I promise, I don't leave him in dirty clothes all the time!


Here's another cute picture of the white trash boy. The missing sock, and belly just complete the look, don't you think? Treyden loves to be read to, and I love to see these precious moments of him with his Daddy.

Treyden is growing up so fast! He started walking at 10 months, and is all over the place. His favorite thing to do lately is to play "chase". He loves to both chase us and to be chased, and would do it all day long if we would. He is also starting to understand so much. He knows to hug me when I say "Can I have a snuggle?", or to look for Dad when I say "Where's Daddy?", or "Go get Daddy", or to chase me when I say "Come get me". The phrase he hears the most, and yet listens to the least, is "No no". Guess that's payback for always being so obedient to my parents, right? :) It's so fun to see Treyden start to understand and interact so much. I can't believe he'll be a year old in a few weeks!

No comments: